FINALLY.. SK’s alaunchin’ this Din-Dins craziness we’re calling SK Nights @ Tiara Cafe this Thurs, Aug 16th. And if you didn’t know: “This establishment is Billy Dee Williams APPROVED!” (and OK, “maybe” we stole this pic off the internet and made it up.. but I don’t see why he wouldn’t approve us)
If you want to skip all this jibba-jabba, make your ressie NOW (Tues-Sat/5-10p y’all) in the box/widget-y thing on the side there! ^_^ If that mumbo-jumbo doesn’t work for you, you can also go HERE to make a reservation!
And if you haven’t made your ressie (to the side), you can ALSO call and leave a message for a reservation request at:
So we didn’t completely fuck up our trial last week (mainly just service issues) so we gonna start servin’ it up Aug 16th with dishes like:
- a BETTER version of the MALAYSIAN CHICKEN CURRY (conveniently pictured above ;D)
- SINGAPOREAN CHILI CRAB (which is the CLEAR winner-winner-CRABBY-DINNER on our menu for peeps thus far)
- NIMAN RANCH RIBEYE BEEF SATAY NOODLES - Warning: this dish tastes like ASIA.. or at least SUPER Asian!)
- GRILLED ANGUS BEEF WRAPPED IN KOREAN SESAME LEAVES SKEWERS - I know, that name is long but I figured a description would work
- CARMELIZED CLAYPOT STRIPED BASS + PANCETTA- “uh huh huuuuuH” SO GOOD OVER RICE!!
If you wanna see my CRAP-TACULARLY designed menu (literally designed 50 minutes before we started our Friends+Family trial) from last week that will have MOST of what we open with. Click the pic below for MORE info ;)
And just in case you need all the “FORMAL” info (“blah blah blah”) and the image above is just too tiny for you to read, here you go y’all:
WHERE: @ Tiara Cafe (213.623.3663) - 127 E. 9th Street (on 9th between Main+Los Angeles); VALIDATED PARKING ($3 from us) at the 9th+Main lot too
WHAT: Asian Famiy-style-liciousness (and/or whatever else we come up with!)
DATES: Tues-Sat / 6-10pm
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org | 213.814.1123
And there ya have it. Hopefully we see y’all out soon (PRETTY PLEASE?!?! ^_^)